Friday, 27 March 2009

Quick Post

Just as it says, a quick post of the cards I made earlier today.

I love this little Penny Black stamp made up to look like an opticians examination chart.


Now this one I'm going to have trouble parting with it, I love it so much I might have to make it twice lol.


And finally this is for my youngest son for Easter who at the age of 7 still loves all things cuddly and furry, however, its going to be a challenge to make my eldest son's card whose not really into bunnies and fluffy chicks!!



5 comments:

jo said...

Love the B&W card - very classy. Ned to get a move on with the kids easter cards.

hazgizz said...

Gorgeous cards - which is mine lol

Anonymous said...

I found this site using [url=http://google.com]google.com[/url] And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

Sorry for offtopic

Anonymous said...

I found this site using [url=http://google.com]google.com[/url] And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

Sorry for offtopic

Anonymous said...

The Ford workstation brings your office to your vehicle, making it easier to conduct business in Houston than ever before. Ask your Houston Ford dealer about the options available. rn rnWith an in-dash computer in your Ford pickup or van, you drive around Texas without having to back track to your office in Houston to fill out a form or submit a work order. Simply logon to your computer from your Ford and check e-mails, fill out spreadsheets and log information. Your Ford dealer Houston can discuss further with you the benefits of the Ford workstation.

[url=http://motoreviewnow.info/sandberg-volvo/]Sandberg Volvo[/url]