Tuesday 3 March 2009

Kid K'Nex

You've gotta love having boys, you get to play with K'Nex and Lego...cool!

This is my youngest son playing happily with his Kid K'Nex, I love these photos that I took but I wasn't keen on scrapping them. I couldn't seem to make any papers work with the bright colours and I didn't want to change the photo to black and white. Then it struck whilst tidying his room one morning when I came across a little idea sheet and decided it would make the perfect back drop once I'd scanned and printed it and it did.


Supplies: Bazzill blossom, Just the Edge, pompom ribbon and cardstock, Fancy Pants Celebration patterned papers, DCVW ribbon and cardstock, BoBunny stamps and rub-ons, AL stamps, Papermania brads and Stampin' Up border punch.

And finally a few cards I've been making.

Supplies: DCWV pink cardstock, Dream Street polka dot paper, American Crafts Ribbon, Kanban bling, Bazzill chip flower and Penny Black sentiment stamp.

Supplies: Stampin' Up cardstock, Hero Arts dandelion stamp and sentiment, American Crafts polka dot ribbon.

3 comments:

sandra@gottacraft.co.uk said...

Those are just beautiful, beautiful cards

mandijane said...

all thoroughly gorgeous as usual...
Claire...do you twitter????

Unknown said...

Great LO and lovely cards - that dandelion stamp is gorgeous.