Sunday 5 April 2009

Whoops...

Its been a while ago since I uploaded anything, it appears my days are just running away with me.
I have managed to catch a few hours to do some scrapping in the last week.
I love Fish & Kids purely because the title is just perfect for the photo which was taken on Cannock Chase Sculpture Walk where kids are encouraged to interact with art.



Supplies: Basic Grey Archaic patterned papers, rub-ons, brad and stamps, Adornit, Doodlebug Loopy Lou and Thickers Playhouse alphabets, Bazzzill Just the Edge and Flourish Slice design card.
Just Chillin' is another one taken on Cannock Chase capturing my eldest son watching what his little brother was up to on the other end of the fallen branch.




Supplies: KaiserCraft What a Hoot patterned papers & bling, Prima felt, AL Stamps, Hambly rub-on owl, Bazzill Just the Edge, Doodlebug Loopy Lou and Thickers Playhouse alphabet stickers.

Hopping mad with frogs and my youngest son on the cargo net at the Adventure Playground on Cannock Chase, he's such a sweetie and has the most adorable smile that I wanted to create a fun feel to the layout.



Supplies: 3 Bugs in a Rug patterned paper, stickers and die-cuts, Queen & Co felt border, Bazzill pompom ribbon, flower and In Stitch'z, Maya Road chipboard swirl and KaiserCraft bling.

Claire x

2 comments:

Mrsjobee said...

Gorgeous LOs - love those owls.

mandijane said...

Gorgeous layouts missus.
Thanks for stopping by to say hey....we really must try to orchestrate a get together someday....:)