Friday 8 February 2008

Quick 'Hello'

Just popping on to say 'hello' and as promised a little photo of my Easter ATC which was completed using the new Penny Black Bun Bun stamp and coloured in using The Works pearlised paints and a little pom pom added for his tail, aww cute eh...love Easter and Spring time its the start of new beginings :)


Well Jay is hot footing it to PC World tomorrow morning to collect my new Epson Stylus Photo printer, whoo hooo can you tell I'm excited, well sort of, I would have preferred the old one not to have broke after only 18 months and definitely not with a full tank of ink!! I also wish somebody would explain to me why when we buy these printers the inks are hideously expensive, I don't get why my printer will cost £80 but the inks will be £37 and in some places around the £45 mark :(


I know, its greed, pure and simple greed from the manufacturers who then tell us if we use compatibles it voids our warranty- cheeky bleeders!!

No comments: