Thursday 7 February 2008

Dead Printer!!

My lovely Epson R240 has died on me complete with full ink cartridges, why can't these things happen when its empty!!

So I've not really done any scrapping, I did manage one for the Gotta Craft February kit and that was only after 7 photos it finally printed me one in black and white instead of a purple, I mean of the colours in the world and it choose purple...blah I hate purple.

Here's sneaky peak, can't show it all yet as the kit has only just been put up on the website and you can find it here.

I made use of my time without a printer and did my Easter/Chocolate ATCs for a swap over on UKScappers and will upload a photo as soon as I take one :)

And heres the newflash...I am hoping to get to go to Chelsea Flower Show this year courtesy of the Company my husband works for, Marshalls are the Sponsors and have been given 140 tickets for employees or their families. Well Mom has got us three tickets as a treat for me, Mom and my step-dad to go hopefully on Wednesday 21st May which is Members Only Day. I'm now sitting here waiting with baited breathe for Jay to email and say that they still have tickets available for that day, ohh I'm so excited, its been something I've always wanted to go and see but never thought I would ever have the opportunity and if its becomes a reality I shall be the happiest scrapper and gardener in the World lol.

No comments: