Wednesday 13 February 2008

Design Layouts with Gotta Craft's Feb Kit

Here are three of the layouts that I did for Gotta Craft's February kit, which was very lush featuring Dream Street Romantique range (sorry kit now sold out) but if you managed to get, lucky you - thank you Sandra for making a wonderful kit that was so easy to scrap with :)


True Happiness is a layout of me and Jay cutting the cake on our Wedding Day in July 1994 and I can honestly say I remember it like it was yesterday.



True Love is again the two of us outside the Church as husband and wife, I kept the layout simple because I really wanted the photo to shine through and not be lost with the papers.


Mothers Love is a different take on the romance theme, I love my boys dearly and they mean more me to me than anyone or anything.


Hope you like them, please feel free to leave your comments...don't be shy!!

6 comments:

Kate said...

I DO like them, but I have a complaint! I wanted to click on the piccies so I could see you in all your wedding day glory and bliss and they won't enlarge. Boo hoo.
Other than that, they're very stylish. I like that in a LO (and don't often see it!).
(My hubby had dreadful spots on our Big Day! Must've been stress!!) xx

sandra@gottacraft.co.uk said...

Not sure which is my favourite out of them .... nah, just going to have to say they all are :)

Unknown said...

Claire your LOs are amazing, Love all the handcutting too!
I am well thanks and have been to my very 1st ever crop today and had a fab time!
Hope you and yours are well too........

mandijane said...

wowza loving them all....BTW love the blog music....did you have the rara skirt and boots too???

Kate T said...

loving all your scrapbook work!

mandijane said...

Kickin' playlist.....:-)