Tuesday 15 January 2008

Shasta Daisies

I love these big blooms, every year they put on such a performance which you can't help but smile at, flowers that make you happy are Shasta Daisies.


This is a layout I created for our teams scraplift challenge, my eldest drew names out of a not so glamorous empty biscuit casing and we had to choose from their gallery a layout to scraplift, I was fairly lucky and got Megs and HERE is the layout I choose to lift.



I used navy blue cardstock and white embellishments to really lift the layout, I double matted the photo, decided instead of a band of flowers I would do mine with stems made from bits of left over ribbon, Heidi Swapp white blossoms and one kindly crocheted flower by my Mom (hello) which incidently if you're reading this I could do with some more in rainbow colours, some rik-rak which I have a serious problem with, in fact I hate the stuff and a Making Memories vellum tag, not bad either...helped by the gorgeous shot I took of them last year...yes I'm having a little boast lol xx


Well after much hassle and lots of advice from the wonderful ladies on the digi forum on UKS I have been able to learn to digi scrap with PSE4 and I'm in the middle of redesigning my blog header, not sure how long its going to take me...we'll see :)

No comments: