Tuesday 1 January 2008

Happy New Year

Lets hope 2008 has more of an impact than 2007 had, wishing you all health, wealth and happiness for the following year :)


Mine started with the engineer from British Gas calling out to see why my boilers packed up, well he didn't tell us anything we didn't already know...the fan motor is broke, but do you think he bought the part...NO...I have to wait until Thursday before I can have the heating back on, and it could be anytime Thursday...they charge a fortune and couldn't care less!! And bless him, he stuck a huge sticker on my boiler saying 'DO NOT USE - NOT WORKING' how ironic is that, and the stickers been pulled off, don't do stickers.


Well my latest stash spend came yesterday and here it is just for you...its the new Bazzill In Stitch'z range, can't wait to have a play when I've had a good nosey through the book and printed off some photos.



Take Care xxx

No comments: