Wednesday 16 January 2008

Lashes

Not the teddy bear kind...the ones attached to your eyelids lol.

Both of my boys have the most amazing eyelashes, and it seems to be that us girls who crave long lengths are never lucky enough to be born with them, yet the male species seem almost blessed with length, life can hard when your a woman searching for that next pot of mascara.

Anyway this is a layout I did for the Design Team gallery over at Gotta Craft (link below) with the January kit which I just love, probably because its Doodlebug. I wanted to keep it simple but classy to compliment the papers, I did the font on Word with Scriptina, printed it in mirror and painstakingly cut it out by hand, honestly I did!!



I used a Doodlebug frill to edge the patterned paper, a few brads, two black blossoms and hey presto, simple yet effective - hope I've inspired you to pop along and order your kit :)



Take Care xxx

2 comments:

sandra@gottacraft.co.uk said...

This is just gorgeous - I really am amazed at the handcut title. It's a Beautiful, beautiful layout.

Clare said...

This is gorgeous, cutting the title must have taken you ages but it was worth it!