Saturday 11 April 2009

Easter Frog Obsession

Yep its true I've ditched the cute bunnies and fluffy chicks in preference for frogs lol, don't like them in real life but I do love the new Penny Black stamps and this adorable Sizzix die :)

I wasn't happy with my youngest son's BunBun card and so this afternoon I set about making him a colourful frog one and I absolutely love the end result, a bit unusual for me to actually like a card I've made!



I also spent Good Friday night scrapping away with this layout again of my youngest son on his 6th Birthday so engrossed in the latest Nintendo game that he never noticed me take this shot complete with his big toe curled in concentration...bless :)



Layout Supplies: Core-dinations cardstock, Fancy Pants Papa patterned paper, AL & BoBunny stamps, Bazzill Just the Edge, Adornit alphabet stickers and KaiserCraft bling.
Card Supplies: Imaginisce Twitterpated patterned paper, AC ribbon, sentiment stamp Sizzix frog die, Hero Arts black bling and Slice Design Cards for the scalloped circle and greetings plate.

Happy Easter




1 comment:

sandra@gottacraft.co.uk said...

Great card, and fabulous layout - love the fact that he was so wrapped up in what he was doing to even notice you LOL