Tuesday 2 December 2008

Day 1 & Day 2 of Journal Your Christmas

Today I finally got round to doing some crafting for me as opposed to making Christmas cards which I love but scrapping is what I enjoy doing most.

So I've complete both entries for Shimelle's Journal Your Christmas and this is day 1...I'm not keen on the word Manifesto so I've completely left it untitled, Manifesto always seems a bit white collar for this time of year and I want my journal to be full of fun for the boys to look back on in years to come.


My journal basically tells of my enjoyment for the festive season and that I don't need to take 15 minutes out to spend time doing something I enjoy cos for me every little detail running up to Christmas is a pleasure...whether its chillin' with a glass of Baileys or frantically getting kids to performances, going to Nativity Plays or Christmas fetes etc... I love it :)


The prompt for day 2 was weather...hmmm now you see I like to see snow and deep snow at that but we really don't get any at Christmas time. Instead I decided to copy the weather forecast and ask Santa if there is a snow dance I can perform to guarantee me some magic on Christmas Eve...well every girl's got to have a dream even if they're 35!!



4 comments:

Mrsjobee said...

Love your snow page - and the pom pom ribbon!

Claire said...

Fab pages. Will you let us know if there is a snow dance we can do please? :)
x

sandra@gottacraft.co.uk said...

Just fab Claire ... love your pages to bits xx

Anonymous said...

I give birth to read a few of the articles on your website now, and I extremely like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites web age list and last will and testament be checking promote soon. Will contain in view my put as highly and fail me be acquainted with what you think. Thanks.