Wednesday 16 April 2008

Extraction Alley!

It appears every time I go back to the Dentist another tooth has to be pulled from my jaw and today was no exception. The Dentist also thinks the reason I am in so much pain from the wisdom extraction is because its got an infection, so I've had that socket rinsed out with very unpleasant tasting Iodine...whatever next in my mini saga!! Stay tuned because I'm back again on Monday and I'm pretty sure if I was a betting person....I'll be minus another tooth lol.


I did manage to do some scrapping last night, albeit its Birthday photos and I can't do Birthday layouts, they just don't gel for me. This is my youngest celebrating his 5th Birthday in 2006. I used the new Basic Grey Cupcake range, added in some streamers made from the In Stitch'z templates...wait for it, the title was cut on my Craft Robo...first attempt, so not bad. The badge was what he had on one of his cards and he's actually wearing it in the photo, its one of those ghastly holographic ones but I thought it was nice to incorporate something he had worn all day even at School, after all that is why we scrap.




Thanks for popping by, take care xxx

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Tooth sounds painful! Great layout.

sandra@gottacraft.co.uk said...

It's a fab layout ... although i'm still in awe of your handcutting titles. But as you've got a new toy ... you deserve to play LOL.

Tiffany's Designs said...

Great LO Hun, Glad Robo is up and running.

Hope your mouth feels better soon

Love & Hugs

Tiffany's Designs said...

Great LO Hun, Glad Robo is up and running.

Hope your mouth feels better soon

Love & Hugs

barmyowlscoo said...

I hope you tooth situation gets better soon. Lovely LO I like the letters on the Five the font is great.