Friday 14 March 2008

T'is Friday

And we all love Friday don't we :)


Well I did fiddle with that layout from yesterday, didn't really alter too much, but I did figure out what was bugging me, those rounded sides on the patterned paper. I decided yesterday with 2 minutes to spare before I was supposed to pick up the youngest from School to chop the tops off, not such a fab idea as I cut it wonky as hell and I sliced into the cardstock, went to School annoyed with myself!! Sat thinking how I could now rectify a wrong that I had created and decided to tear the paper, which had I thought of that to start with I would still have cardstock in tact, but Jay says you can't tell, what do you think....



And finally here is a layout I did for ATDML as Guest Designer this month which was with Basic Grey Two Scoops which terrified me as those who know me know I don't have girls or sisters and I hate scrapping myself but the kit was mostly pink, my nightmare lol...idea...my Mom's cat Lily-Mae who is a real stuck up posh pet, so here she is turned to sepia because I thought the bike plant pot looked like it belonged in a bygone era :)


I have another layout I did but that's for another day xxx

5 comments:

Heather said...

thanks for dropping by my blog :) I'm loving the blogathon too! Definitely going to use my stash but probably stroke it for a bit first!! lol! Love your layouts :)

Jazzy1972 said...

Love the stitching on this one and what a gorgeous cat too

Jay xx

mandijane said...

Gotta love any LO's about cats....checkout the latest on mine....hehehehehe

Lesley said...

Great LOs - I love your cat one! xx

Mel said...

Love the cat LO - I never know what to do with pink things either!