Thursday, 13 March 2008

Blog-a-Thon

A few fellow bloggers have started up a Blog-a-Thon over on UKS today, which is a fab idea and I like nothing more than chillin' with a coffee and being nosey, so I thought I had better up-date mine :)


My gorgeous Thickers arrived, some of the new ranges including the gorgeous Jewellery Box in a lovely metallic red.







Then yesterday my tickets turned up for the Chelsea Flower Show, I'm so excited at the thought of actually being there rather than watching on TV with a biscuit and a cup of coffee, roll on the 21st May :)






And I did this layout last night featuring Kyle, only problem is I'm not happy with it...can't tell you why, just am but I'll pop it in his album, wait a week then print the photo off again to do a better effort otherwise it will just bug me. I used BasicGrey Mellow range, AL stamps and a Prima birdie that will be prised off if (no that's definitely when) I do the layout again lol. Oh in real life its actually straight, its my photography skills that are wonky lol.






Tomorrow I will upload my layouts that I did as Guest Designer for ATDML this month, if you fancy a look they are called 'Queen Lily', '100% Cute Girl' which is Lacie and a 'Mom' card.

6 comments:

Gem said...

Hey Claire,
Looking forward to seeing your guest designer work. I love the florishes on the LO.
Take Care,
Gemma.

Hayley & Martyn said...

Hi! Love the lo and hope you enjoy your trip to the flower show :)

Just got some of those thickers myself but have to say those red ones look lovely, can feel another shop coming on!

Hx

Sandra at Gotta Craft said...

No fair .... I want to go to the flower show too LOL. Another fab layout you've done.

Linda said...

I think the LO looks great Claire x

Katy said...

im loving the blog-a-thon, i have 23 packs of thickers tee hee, must have a look at the red ones they do look yummy.

Thanks for shareing :)

Aussie Wendy said...

Love the blogathon idea. I'm very much enjoying checking out all the creativity!