Wednesday 27 May 2009

Smiler

I do love a gorgeous smile especially a natural one off my boys, this one is from my youngest who has the most adorable little dimple on the one side of his face, not two just one which makes him look oh so cute, shhh 7 year olds aren't cute apparently!


Supplies: Cosmo Cricket Cogsmo, Chip Chatter chipboard letters, Kaiser bling, AC ric-rak, October Afternoon & Autumn Leaves stamps and Bazzill In Stitch'z & Just the Edge.

I've also been playing with my camera while enjoying a spot of sunshine and snapped this photo of my poppies, I really like it so I thought I'd share.





1 comment:

danemi1 said...

lush layout - gorgeous smile and wow am I jealous - I sooo want to to achieve that distance dimmed photo look - havent managed it yet!!! - Well done hun

Elaine