Friday 1 May 2009

Nature

I have a serious addiction with nature just lately whether it be trees, owls, birds, deers or woodgrain patterns I've just got to have them, hence the cards I made today, OK not this one in particular lol.

Supplies: Doodlebug patterned paper, Bazzill Just the Edge & cardstock, Hero Arts sentiment stamps and Little Claire Design clear silhouette cat stamps.

Supplies: Bazzill card, October Afternoon stamps, AC patterned paper and Stampin' Up sentiment stamp

Supplies: BG Mellow patterned paper, October Afternoon stamps and Pebbles Inc sentiment rub-on

Supplies: AC patterned paper, October Afternoon stamps
Have a lovely Bank Holiday weekend.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Oooh Claire, your cards are so lovely!

hazgizz said...

Gorgeous cards Claire

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Hi Claire - I understand you're going to be a part of the More the Merrier challenge and I'm so excited to meet you.

I love these cards, they are wonderful and very colorful.

Clare said...

Great cards Claire, love the stamps you've used.