Monday 5 January 2009

Finished!!

Yep I've finally finished my Journal Your Christmas, Shimelle's prompts continue until the 6th January but I decided to end mine early namely New Years Day. I don't think I've ever scrapped as much as I have done in December clocking up a massive 32 layouts!!
Day 30...


Day 31...

New Years Day...

And my finished Journal complete with ribbons and bells...


I also had to whip up a quick Birthday card that I had completely forgotten about for a friend over on UKS and have also managed to complete 2 CJ entries, and sent one of them back home to its owner while I'm waiting anxiously for mine to be returned back to me.



So everything returns to normality today...Jay back to work, boys up early for School and me... to have some precious time all to myself, I love having them at home but a week is enough and its nice to have a quiet house for a few hours.

4 comments:

Pat said...

WOW!! Well done to you young lady!! A slog but well worth it eh!!

now catch up on your housework LOL

hazgizz said...

Your journal looks fab Claire. Bet you're really pleased with it.

Clare said...

Love your journal Claire, it must give you a really good sense of achievement to complete something like this, and it's a fab record as well.

The Dolphin Inn said...

Congrats on finishing the album - what a treasure, cute card too XXX