Wednesday 12 November 2008

On a Roll Now...

Indeed I am, I made 2 Birthday and 3 Christmas cards this morning. I now have the grand total of 8 Christmas cards which has taken me a whole two mornings... hmm not a natural born cardmaker lol.

Supplies: Papermania patterned paper, AC ribbon, DCWV textured cardstock and a stamp I love but haven't a clue who its by, sorry.

Supplies: Hero Arts Dandelion stamp, Anita's sticky ribbon, Marvy Le Plume pens, Stampin' Up! sentiment stamp and purple Bazzill (yep I used purple Bazzill and I've come out in a rash lol).

Supplies: Penny Black stamp, DCWV textured cardstock, Rhonna Farrer patterned paper, Marvy Le Plume pens, glitter twine from my box, Bazzill cardstock, Whispers Ink and Stampin' Up! sentiment stamp.

Supplies: Penny Black stamp, K&Co patterned paper, Marvy Le Plume pens, Whispers Ink, some ribbon and charm I've had for donkeys.

And finally this one is my favourite and I love it.

Supplies: Basic Grey Mellow patterned paper and rubber stamp, DCWV textured cardstock, AC ribbon and Hero Arts sentiment stamp.

2 comments:

Mrsjobee said...

Gorgeous cards - you don't fancy doing mine do you??

sandra@gottacraft.co.uk said...

Oh Claire, these are just gorgeous .... and I'm with you one which one is your fav - I love it.