Monday 10 November 2008

Birthday Wishes & Kisses

I'm not sure where the times gone but my eldest has officially turned 12 this afternoon, he's shooting up day by day and the attitude grows at an alarming rate but I do love him loads and loads and wish him a fab Birthday and here he is opening his cards this morning (its a card from the cat in case you're wondering lol)...pressies after School :)





I've been trying to get on top of my Christmas cards this morning and have managed the tremendous amount of 5 lol. I can only show you 3 because one is for a special friend and of course she reads my blog and the 2 are the same.


Supplies: Cuttlebug Winter Scene embossing folder, AC ribbon, Sakura glitter gel pen, K&Co Christmas paper and Catslife Press 'Merry Little Christmas' stamp...sorry its not that clear.



Supplies: BG Mellow patterned paper, Stampin' Up sentiment stamp, EK Success punches, AC velvet ribbon and a Penny Black stamp.




Supplies: Stampin' Up cardstock, AC ribbon, Rhonna Farrer patterned paper, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder and Penny Black sentiment stamp.

Don't forget tomorrow night sees the launch of November's kit from GottaCraft and its gorgeous, perfect to compliment any Autumnal photographs :)

2 comments:

hazgizz said...

Is the special one for me then lol........

sandra@gottacraft.co.uk said...

oh Claire these are just gorgeous ... loving the colours you picked :)