Friday 18 September 2009

Happy Birthday...

Mom, have a nice day xx

Well I've finally got round to doing a bit of scrapping and created this layout the other day featuring my youngest son on his 7th Birthday. Now if there are two things I hate scrapping about it has to be Birthdays and Christmas because they just end up looking the same. To combat that problem I decided I was going to concentrate on my what son loves at the tender age of 7 and get him to do the journalling. OK little did I know he was going to write so big that the list had to be edited somewhat but I do love the fact I have his handwriting on this layout forever and its something I'm going to continue to do for both boys.



I also managed to make my Mom her Birthday card but I'm still debating about tackling my son's!!

Supplies: DCWV cardstock, BG Lemonade, AC ribbon, Hero Arts sentiment stamp, Martha Stewart butterfly punch and Prima flowers.

1 comment:

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Claire, oh just lovely LO, love the fact that he has done his own writing, bless.

Love the card too

K x