Monday 24 August 2009

Time Flies

Where does the time go, today I scrapped this photo of my eldest son's first day at High School which was nearly 12 months ago and it doesn't seem 5 minutes since he was toddling around.
It never dawned on me that he had grown up so much until I saw him that morning ready to start a new chapter in his life, these moments are often sad but fill me with great pride that he has grown up to be independent, strong and well balanced.

The next one is of my youngest son getting to grips with his camera just like Mom and I couldn't resist snapping him in his camera pose, I'm not overly impressed with the layout and quite possibly another one will be made in the future to replace this one.



1 comment:

mandijane said...

hey there you...
how goes it...sorry i've been awol but it's been one thing after another...just about to wave my eldest off to high school tomorrow.....
Hope all is well in your castle....